Boerewors

6:50 PM


boerewors-www.healthnote25.com
boerewors -  www.healthnote25.com



Boerewors ([buːrəvors]) is a type of sausage originating from South Africa. This sausage is part of South Africa's popular culinary tradition in the country. Its name comes from the word in Afrikaans boer meaning "farmer" and wors which means "sausage".


Boerewors contain at least 90% meat, and these sausages always contain beef as well as sheep, pigs, or a mixture of sheep and pigs. The other 10% are spices and other ingredients. The fat content in the meat content should not exceed 30%. Boerewors also should not contain meat obtained from the mechanical separation of meat from bone.


Boerewors probably derived from a type of sausage made to the south of the Ardour River in France.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts